Report a Bartercard Scam
If you feel as though you have been a victim of an email scam sent on behalf of Bartercard in an unsolicited manner, please report it with us today. Using the form to the right, you can provide us with the details and empower us to hopefully ensure none of our other members receive the same email scam.
How can you be sure that the email you received was a scam? Here are some red flags to look out for:
- Lots of obvious spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and general misuse of sentence structures
- The origin is an untrusted or unknown email address
- Your name has been misspelled
- The email is asking you to respond with personal details, including contact information, bank numbers, and the like
- There is a link directing you to a page that doesn’t look secure. This is how spammers use your email to download a virus to your computer, so ensure you do not click on the link
If you see any of these warning signs, or just generally have a suspicious feeling about an email you receive from Bartercard, please report it to us immediately. Alternatively, you can call 1300 BARTER and get further information and advice from one of our professional consultants.